Non Profit making Organisations
Accounttax offers wide range of general compliance and specially tailored services for charities and not for profit organisations of all types and sizes.
We retain many charitable organization clients who we have supported and guided since day one and we are delighted to have watched their activities grow and become very successful.
For charities there are several complex issues involving record keeping and compliance with the charity commission and other relevant authorities. We are extremely proud of the ongoing support and advice we provide. Our accountants for charities team will advise you and work within the ever changing regulations, keep your books and returns according to the regulatory authority requirements and remain updated with the latest financial amendments in your interest.
Our specialist services to charities include:
- Assurance review– Account audit and independent inspection
- Annual reports and management for accounts
- Inside control policy, and risk management framework
- Structuring for new organisation, policy, rules, tax collection, and administration problems
- Relief tax collection includes VAT, aid, etc
- Budget authority for employees and other workers like volunteers
- Wrap-up annual report
- Advise how to manage charity funds