As your law firm grows, you will find your time is spent running the business and pursuing new clients. You may find it difficult to handle the day to finances without some support.
We are sure you know, there is no substitution for working with qualified professionals.
Here at Accounttax We understand how different tax and compliance regulations apply to law firms. We implement year-round planning leading to reduction in tax liabilities for law firms and partners. Our strategies are tailored to fit each client’s unique situation.
Our solicitor accountant’s team offer comprehensive accountancy service to sole traders, partnerships, companies, partners and LLPs in legal sector. We are able to offer help with all types of compliance issues including:
- Statutory Accounts preparation
- Tax compliance
- Bookkeeping and accountancy services
- Payroll services
- VAT advice
- Monthly management reporting
- Partner, partnership and corporate tax returns
- Business plans & cash flow forecasts
- IT system reviews and advice
- Financial planning for you and your clients
- SRA Accounts Rules 2011 reporting
- Appropriate business structure from taxation viewpoint
- Specialist tax planning advice
- Company secretarial for compliance with HMRC and companies house.
- New practice Start-up services
We spend time with lawyers, solicitors, Barristers, and law firms to determine what kinds of tax breaks they qualify for and which deductions can be taken for their type of legal practice while maintaining maximum profitability and ensuring its fully compliant with HMRC and Companies house regulations.